What is the 25 Under 25 Award?
It is a recognition of 25 exceptional young women under the age of 25 who has courageously fought challenges to create an impact in their life and society. Such women may exist as ordinary around us but they carry extraordinary stories of determination and passion. We are celebrating 25 stories of resilience to encourage and inspire millions.
Help us find those extraordinary unsung young women!
Do you know any dauntless young women?
Are you the one exceptional women?
- Your story will be published in 25 Under 25 book
- Award presentation in a high profile public event
- Media and public attention for your work
- Celebratory Exhibition of your story
- 5 short films on the best 5 stories selected by the jury
- Applications review
- Online/Offline interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Announcement email to all the finalists
- Anyone can nominate, despite of their age
- You can also nominate yourself if falls under the criteria
- Nominated person shall be under the age of 25 from Pakistan
- The nomination/application can be from any field of work or sector
- Willingness to share their story publicly through text, photo and film